Wedding FAQ

chelsea 2 2 shoesmith 2pricing wedding image

We love what we see, how do we book you for our wedding?

Happy days, please get in touch to check if I’m available for your wedding. If so, a none refundable deposit of 30% is all you need to secure your date! The remaining balance of 70% is to be paid 2 weeks before your big day.

When is the best time to do our engagement shoot?

It is entirely up to you but I think a contrasting season is always a cool idea, so you can both get more of a variety with your photographs. There are of course no rules, so whenever you feel ready.

How many wedding photographs will we receive?

I will deliver between 400 & 600 photographs, beautifully edited and in high resolution.

How long does it take for you to edit our wedding photographs?

I offer a 3 week turnaround for your online gallery, your USB will follow shortly after in the post.

We’re getting married abroad, will you travel?

Hell yes! I love to travel, so far I’ve shot in Italy, USA & Canada. I promise to keep my travel price as low as possible.

What happens if your camera breaks?

Don’t worry, I have back ups for all of my equipment!

Are you insured?

Of course, I am insured for both public liability & professional indemnity.

chelsea 2 2 2 shoesmith 2pricing wedding image